Pori Moni is a popular film actress of the country. The glamorous artiste of Dhallywood was absent from acting for a long time. Finally Pori Moni is returning to the acting with a new movie.
After two-year hiatus, she has signed for a new film titled ‘Story of Dodo’. The signing ceremony was held at a city hotel on Sunday.
Earlier on Saturday, Pori Moni hinted about her acting in new film. She wrote on Facebook, “Tomorrow (September 17) is a very important day in my life.”
‘Story of Dodo’ is being made by fiction writer and director Reza Ghatak. He has also written the story, screenplay and dialogues of the film. Produced by G-Series, the shooting of the government granted movie will begin in the first week of October.
Nazmul Haque Bhuiyan Khaled is the producer of the film. Who will act opposite Pori Moni in the movie is yet to be finalised.
About the movie, Pori Moni said, “I’m going to work on a very beautiful story. This day is very important for me. The ‘light-camera-action’ word is in my breath. The people of film industry are another family of mine. I had to live two long years without it. I missed this family a lot during this time.”
“It took four months to prepare myself for my character in the film. Every day I thought about the character and the script. Hopefully, the audience will get to watch something good”, she added.
Director Reza Ghatak said, “The film will depict the twenty-year journey of a self-reliant struggling mother. A total of 87 artistes will work in the film and will be shot in more than 25 locations.”
Source: The Daily SUN.